The holiday season is an opportunity to say thank you to an employee or client.
After being in the swag business for 35 years, we know the positive impact a branded holiday gift makes on an employee, client, and a prospect. Throughout my career I have received some amazing holiday gifts from clients. The holiday gifts I've received from clients range from a signed Washington Capitals jersey to a branded cutting board that I still use almost every day. These gifts were memorable because the client took the time to think about me and what I like. Every time I put that Caps jersey on or use the cutting board to make dinner I think of those clients and the relationships we have built over the years.
Here are some tips for choosing the perfect branded holiday gift for an employee or client:
- Do some research on your client or employee. Understand their likes and dislikes.
- Choose a promotional item that can be used year round.
- Find an item that has optimal imprint area. Use as much imprint space as possible to showcase your brand.
- Don't just ship the gift to your client. Try to setup a 15 minute coffee meeting to give the gift to your employee or client.
- Lastly, make it a personal experience. I find that providing a well crafted message goes a long way.
Need some holiday gift ideas? Check out our list of the top 6 branded holiday gifts.